Network Security Engineer
People are the secret that makes Axians redtoo unique. We do our best to satisfy our customers and the same effort we put into our employees. Together through the years we created a warm environment where positive attitude and openness found its own place. Our shared values are what makes us Axians redtoo. We are proud that we are able to create together with passion, put cards on the table fearlessly and at the same time take genuine interest in others, and what is more important we do not take ourselves too seriously. If these touch you, apply.
- Ensure the successful end-to-end operation of IT security systems – design, development, deployment and maintenance of security SW and applications.
- Provide analytical support for incident & problem resolution and prevention.
- Ensure the infrastructure is configured to be effectively managed, consistent and reliable.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation.
- Deliver technical expertise in support of security IT systems, applications and associated technology environment.
- Investigate assigned problems through to resolution or root cause.
- Level 3 & 4 Support for problems (act as an escalation for L2 & 3 support).
- Assist with monthly reports, and recommendations.
- Interface with internal security related organizations (ISRM) as well as third party vendors as liaison between client and vendor.
Good to have
- Several years of prior working experience in the IT network security area.
- Desirable: CCNA+, CCNP, CCDP, ISC2, GIAC certifications.
- Security configuration, monitoring, and troubleshooting experience.
- Demonstrated analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Proficiency in security technologies, including Proxy servers, NG firewalls, Web Application firewalls & VPN’s.
- Effectively utilize tools to resolve issues and escalates appropriately.
- Hands on experience with Proxy server technologies including Broadcom/Symantec.
- Experience with Checkpoint technology including VPN solutions & DMZ environment.
- Proficiency and experience in f5 WAF technology integration and optimization.
- Experience with Palo Alto NG firewall technologies including Panorama & Cortex XDR.
- Experience with NAC security technologies such as ForeScout/CounterACT is a plus.
Brno, Czech Republic