Network Access Control Engineer
We are opening this new opportunity to become our new colleague, who will help us with our service in the are of Network Access Control (NAC). We would like to welcome senior colleague with relevant experience and set of skills.
People are the secret that makes Axians redtoo unique. We do our best to satisfy our customers and the same effort we put into our employees. Together through the years we created a warm environment where positive attitude and openness found its own place. Our shared values are what makes us Axians redtoo. We are proud that we are able to create together with passion, put cards on the table fearlessly and at the same time take genuine interest in others, and what is more important we do not take ourselves too seriously. If these touch you, apply.
- Design and configuration of all systems and applications in scope to ensure stability, integrity, and business continuity.
- Monitor, measure, report, and review performance of services in close collaboration with Service Managers.
- Manage and cooperate with service line the lifecycle of incidents and minimize their adverse impact on business operations.
- Maintain documentation and operational procedures related to system integrity.
- Ensure that configuration items are identified, accounted, reported, verified, and audited.
- Responsible for application lifecycle management and its continual improvements.
- Proactively support the service line and communicate with vendor for continual improvement of the environment.
- Responsibility of creation policies in the NAC tool as per customer requirements.
- Collaborate with ISRM / WAN / LAN service lines to ensure the integrity of the enterprise network.
Good to have
- 5+ years of prior working experience in network security area.
- Experience or understanding of NAC technologies (Forescout CounterACT, Cisco ISE,…)
- Network engineer certifications such as CCNP R&S/CCNP Enterprise, CCNP Security, CCNP Wireless, CompTIA Security+.
- Knowledge of Wireless technologies and services.
- Radius protocol and 802.1x authentication advanced knowledge.
- Understanding of network infrastructure services.
- Experience with different type of OS Linux, Cisco IOS.
- Ability to drive projects from technical perspective.
- Able read customer device portfolio and design Classification, Clarification, Compliance policy accordingly.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- ForeScout CounterACT related certification FSCA/FSAA is a plus.
- Experience with SIEM tools (Splunk, QRadar, MacAfee security) is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with network tools is welcome: Cisco Prime, Cisco ISE, Tufin, monitoring tools is a plus.
- Scripting knowledge is a plus.
Remote, Czech republic