Junior Project Manager/Business Analyst
- Establish project plan and initiate project mobilization by confirming project scope, estimate, resources, roles and responsibilities.
- Monitor and control project governance, managing risks and issues.
- Ensure appropriate use of project management methods and tools.
- Provide project reporting including overall performance of the project and project completion documentation.
- Accountable to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Project Management service scope.
- Conduct financial analyses and apply accounting procedures while also gathering and analyzing data from many sources at once.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate recording, preparation and presentation of project financial information.
- Preparing and coordinating project Business Cases for review and approval.
- Preparing finance reports for management review.
- Ensure that project financial forecasts are aligned with project programs.
- Ability to coordinate across departments and motivate staff members to complete projects according to deadlines.
Good to have
- 1-3 years business and IT experience.
- Detail-oriented, process focused, customer oriented and able to handle light finance analysis.
- Basic knowledge of IT project management standards and financial management.
- Good understanding of business process analysis & design.
- Technical standards and GxP requirements.
- Good communication skills.