Java Web Application Developer
- Provide support to end-users (locally on-site/remotely).
- Quickly learn and get oriented in existing code.
- Gather and refine requirements based on end-user (engineering) needs.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices according to specifications.
- Create website UI/layouts by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Review and test code.
- Analyze and fix reported bugs and issues.
- Manage application server instances.
- Deploy new versions and hotfixes.
- Participate on Scrum activities and team improvements.
Good to have
- Degree in computer science.
- Solid understanding of how web applications work.
- Knowledge of Java, reading C and C# code.
- Knowledge of basic UML tools.
- Knowledge of SQL databases.
- Experience with CVS systems.
- Written and spoken English.
Brno, Czech Republic