- Administration of Office 365 is the crucial part of the work of IT Specialist.
- Solving tickets, network and infrastructure monitoring.
- Cooperation with senior colleagues, helping on-site colleagues and participation on client’s development.
- Guaranteeing smooth processes, standards, planning and building of IT at clients.
- Managing of servers, disc fields, firewalls, virtualization, networks etc.
- Overview on the environment on client’s site – remote as well as on-site.
- Practicing in IT Enterprise technologies (e.g. Cisco, Citrix, Oracle, IBM, Fortinet and others).
- Work with Active Directory, Exchange, User Access Management.
- Cloud technologies Azure…
- Supporting MS products.
- Flexible shift (e.g. 9:00-17:30, but you can choose by yourself).
Good to have
- Administrative experience with Office 365 is necessity.
- Fluent Czech or Slovak is necessity.
- Working experience in IT field at least 2 years.
- Knowledge of MS server environment and virtualization.
- Powershell is an advantage.
- Knowledge of English language on communication level.
- Understanding data networking operation and the technical language used to describe it.
- Ability to learn how internal systems work and mentoring others.
- Excellent communication skills, independence and interest in learning new things.
- Responsibility, time flexibility, active attitude, logical thinking.
- Driving license group B is an advantage.
Brno, Czech Republic