- Solving tickets, network and infrastructure monitoring at clients.
- Administration of Office 365, Azure AD and infrastructure laying behind, mainly Exchange.
- Cooperation with senior colleagues, helping on-site colleagues and participation on client’s development.
- Creating good relationship with clients and creating processes and maintaining high standards of performance.
- Planning future development of customer’s IT solutions.
- – Windows Servers maintenance/technologies and best practices.
- Administration of Windows servers and all related roles, backup solution, storage, network
- Overview of the environment on client’s site – remote as well as on-site.
- Practicing in IT Enterprise technologies (e.g. Cisco, Citrix, Oracle, IBM, Fortinet and others) is a plus.
- Holding on-calls, divided among team members.
Good to have
- Working experience in IT field at least 2 years.
- Very good troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of MS server environment and virtualization.
- Administrative experience with Office 365.
- Basic knowledge of UNIX system is a plus.
- Powershell is an advantage.
- Knowledge of English language on communication level.
- Excellent communication skills, independence and interest in learning new things.
- Responsibility, time flexibility, active attitude, logical thinking.
- Driving license group B is an advantage.
Brno, Czech Republic