Identity and Access Management (IAM) Onboarding Expert
- Coordinate/manage 3rd party service organization to delivery IAM onboarding service to business applications.
- Handle and address all requests related to IAM onboarding activities. Act as IAM onboarding Single Point of contact for other IAM identities & Business organizations.
- Work in close collaboration with Application Managers, Business Information Systems Management & Engineers, Architecture and Operations to deploy current and news IAM solutions to Applications.
- Comfortable with managing application escalations and quick resolution returns.
- Accountable to ensure adherence for On boarded Applications to Security and Compliance policies.
- Track and report IAM application onboarding progress.
- Ensure timely and cost-effective delivery of IAM onboarding services.
- Support architectural improvements and standardization for the IAM solutions.
- Develop and enhance IAM onboarding processes to improve deployment of IAM solutions into the live environment.
Good to have
- Strong Service Management and Service Delivery experience.
- Strong Project Management experience.
- Business Analyst capabilities to support identity & role management.
- Strong analytical skills, curiosity for technical questions.
- Solid understanding of IAM industry controls and governing principles (SOX, GXP, CFR21-11, etc.).
- Experience in Identity and Access Management functionality.
- Experienced working in cross-functional & cross-cultural teams.
- Good English written and spoken.
- Experience in Oracle Identity Manager and MS AD – ADFS – AZURE.
Prague, Czech Republic