People are the secret that makes Axians redtoo unique. We do our best to satisfy our customers and the same effort we put into our employees. Together through the years we created a warm environment where positive attitude and openness found its own place. Our shared values are what makes us Axians redtoo. We are proud that we are able to create together with passion, put cards on the table fearlessly and at the same time take genuine interest in others, and what is more important we do not take ourselves too seriously. If these touch you, apply.
- Participate the evaluation, design and development of Active Directory technical requirements, solutions, and implementation roadmap to ensure functional, reliable, secure, and cost-effective Novartis’ technology environment.
- Ensure continuous improvement within the IAM security architecture and engineering by introducing and implementing emerging security technologies and practices.
- Provide support and guidance throughout the project lifecycle, including evaluating business requirements and security technologies, planning and implementing technology deployment, working in alignment with security engineering
teams, and soliciting feedback from security operations teams and other internal customers.
- Work across business and IT teams to analyse, define and elicit requirements for Active Directory integrations.
- Provide to global project and operational teams technical support, coordination, expertise and risk analysis on your area of expertise.
- Effectively liaise with other teams in information security & risk management, infrastructure & architecture management, security engineering as well as business functions to deliver the target technology environment and contribute to IT objectives.
- Contribute and support efforts for documentation, change management, coordination and action plan tracking for the workstreams assigned.
- Deploy solutions following enterprise change control in environments as needed per project plan, timeline, and scope.
- Adhere to internal teams processes, SLA and follow the quality standards to meet project compliance requirements.
Good to have
- Demonstrated AD engineering and Operations skills, solutions implementation, decision making, incorporating sound security principles and emerging technologies to support and implement enterprise security solutions.
- 10+ years of relevant working experience in IT Security and IT Architecture.
- 7+ years of experience with Active Directory engineering and infrastructure, with in-depth understanding of AD security best practices, hardening, policies, delegation models and other core security aspects.
- Experience with Active Directory security best practices including ESAE framework and DSC.
- Excellent written and verbal communications and presentation skills; interpersonal and collaborative skills; and the ability to communicate concepts to technical as well as nontechnical audiences.
- Additional desired skills: Cloud experience with IAAS and PAAS infrastructures, PowerShell, GraphAPI, AzureAD, DevOps, GxP, SOX, Azure MFA, NPS, background on the ESAE, RAMP, modern privileged access strategy and other regulations affecting Pharma industry.
Prague, Czech Republic
Brno, Czech Republic
Remote within Czech Republic