Global Knowledge Management Project Leader HR
- Manage the build-up of a Knowledge Management infrastructure and drive the development of a knowledge management practice (includes buildup of Subject Matter experts across the whole function).
- Identify the formal and informal network across Human Resources to support the set-up, development and on-going support required for Knowledge Management.
- Align the leadership team to the scope, deliverables and timing.
- Iterate and design a harmonized strategy to bring our KM practices together considering both the current operating model and future needs of the business.
- Design the ecosystem inclusive of the structural needs (systems, tools and people) and the social motivation (senior leadership endorsement, peer advocates) required to ensure the longevity of the proposed KM strategy.
- Plan the required change management support needed to deploy and sustain the new practices around knowledge management.
- Leverage both internal and external resources to design the change management approach to ensure the long-term success of the knowledge management.
Good to have
- At least 8 years of professional experience working in a business environment.
- At least 3 years of leading and managing global project.
- Expertise in knowledge management build up is a must.
- Excellence in project management with strong influencing skills to be able to get work done through others.
- Experience managing cross-functional and globally dispersed teams.
- Comfort in navigating systems and processes to effectively drive project deliverables and activities.
- Understanding and experience initiating continuous improvements and pursuit of improved ways of working, communication and project management.
- Understanding of risk assessment and contingency planning.
- English mother tongue or English proficiency level (C2).
Prague, Czech Republic