Endpoint Protection Expert
- Provide Endpoint protection support (mainly on McAfee products).
- Manage a large environment within a McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (150k+).
- Support projects with Windows (& MAC) computers.
- Troubleshoot, test and resolve issues that occur with McAfee SW.
- Perform administration tasks in McAfee ePO console (Manage ePO console completely from up to down, overall).
- Prepare relevant documentation.
- Create SQL Views for the ePO database.
- Isolate, contain and remediate identified threats.
Good to have
- Relevant customer facing role experience (ideally McAfee AV).
- ePO troubleshooting skills (ePO certificate is a plus).
- General IT technology and security overview.
- Windows Server and MS SQL admin experience.
- Good experience with Windows OS, Mac OS.
- Script Coding (e.g. PowerShell, bat, VB).
- DLP/Device Control/TIE/DXL/GTI.
- Application Control (Solidcore preferably).
- AV for Storage.
- Experience/familiar with NGAV (nice to have).
Brno, Czech Republic