Endpoint Protection Expert
- Provide Endpoint protection support (mainly on McAfee products).
- Manage a large environment within a McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator.
- Isolate, contain and remediate identified threats.
- Support projects with Windows (& MAC) computers and McAfee MOVE virtualization.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues that occur with McAfee SW.
- Create SQL Views for the ePO database.
- Handle and eliminate identified threats.
- Perform administration tasks in McAfee ePO console.
- Customize and support AV, Encryption, DLP solution.
- Prepare relevant documentation.
Good to have
- Relevant customer facing role experience (ideally McAfee AV).
- ePO troubleshooting skills (ePO certificate is a plus).
- General IT technology and security overview.
- Windows Server and basic MS SQL admin experience – ability to create/run queries.
- Good experience with Windows OS, Win7 – Win10.
- Script Coding (e.g. PowerShell, bat, VB).
- DLP/Device Control.
- Application Control (Solidcore preferably).
- AV for Storage.
- Experience/familiar with NextGen AV (nice to have).
- Knowledge of other products as i.e. VirusScan, DLP, MOVE, Endpoint Security, McAfee Agent, etc…
Brno, Czech Republic