Digital Identity Engineer
- Responsible to provide the end-to-end delivery and ensure the creation, change and deletion of both digital identity and IT accounts according to process.
- Executes day to day management of attributes and entitlements to digital identities and accounts as required (i.e. – job role change, location change, etc.).
- Ensures all attributes to all identities are current (ownership, purpose, entitlements, etc.) providing necessary updates in a timely fashion.
- Ensures proper authorizations and approvals are obtained for requests.
- Provides continuous input and feedback to improve/streamline processes.
- Maintains/stores necessary records related to function, collaborates with IAM, Security, Infrastructure, Compliance and Architecture teams to provide stable and secure service as part of Identity and Access Management Services.
Good to have
- Any degree in computer science or appropriate technical/functional discipline or equivalent technical certifications.
- Fluency (written and spoken) in English.
- Knowledge of Active Directory.
- Previous experience managing digital identities and user accounts.
- At least 2 years of experience.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow is a plus.
- Orientation in security is a plus.
- Additional languages is a plus (i.e. German, French, Spanish, etc).
- Previous experience working in global teams is a plus.
- Previous experience working in corporate environment is a plus.
Prague, Czech Republic