- Analyse current and future business requirements with regards to physical devices, by
partnering with key stakeholders across the organization and define the company future
- Develop the device technology strategy and roadmap for Device HW, SW and devicebased services by evaluating new technologies, performing cost/benefit analysis, and
- Plan, coordinate, and direct all devices-related activities in the organization. Act as the
primary contact for design and rollout of Windows 10 image, adhering to hardening
guidelines. Provide roadmaps for the Win10 upgrades.
- Create a desktop strategy while adhering to firm standards and best practices for
- Optimize disparate processes among Desktop Management, Mobile Management, and
Virtual Desktops to streamline a single Unified Endpoint Management Program.
- Interact with manufacturers and vendors to better understand device and service
offerings and product limitations.
- Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software.
- Recommend hardware and software acquisitions.
- Ensure that the service provided by managed service provider are delivered against
- Identify and drive areas for service improvements in conjunction with the managed
- Drives service maturity and service metrics.
- Understand the utilization of your service from both a cost and value standpoint.
- Be able to benchmark total and unit costs (migration and operating); service
level/features; and risk profile (including security, resilience, scalability and competitive
- Create a phased deployment roadmap that plans out your 1-3 year vision for your
- Maintain service catalogue up to date.
- Manage assets (hardware or software, people, processes).
Prague, Czech Republic