People are the secret that makes Axians redtoo unique. We do our best to satisfy our customers and the same effort we put into our employees. Together through the years we created a warm environment where positive attitude and openness found its own place. Our shared values are what makes us Axians redtoo. We are proud that we are able to create together with passion, put cards on the table fearlessly and at the same time take genuine interest in others, and what is more important we do not take ourselves too seriously. If these touch you, apply.
- Performs his duties autonomously.
- Supports the Product Owner with the refinement of the Backlog.
- Establishes acceptance criteria together with the Product Owner.
- Identifies and eliminates risks.
- Collaborates and resolves dependencies with other teams.
- Participates actively in the assignment of Sprint tasks.
- Participates actively in the Daily StandUp Meetings and clarifies blocking issues, priorities and dependencies. Informs on operational events of general interests.
- Updates the status of his tasks everyday.
- Participates after each Sprint to the Sprint Review.
- Participates in the ongoing improvement of quality / performance with respect to the Definition of Done (DoD).
- Escalates Blockers early via Scrum Master.
- Compliance with ITSM processes.
- Coordination with the Delivery Manager for new service requests or problems.
- Together with the team:
- Software and infrastructure Deployment
- Response to service failures
- Application Support
Good to have
- At least 3-5+ years on similar position.
- Knowledge and experience with DevOps toolchain technologies in Linux Cloud and Linux Virtual Machine environment.
- Experience with:
- Jenkins and Ansible
- RedHat Linux Cloud Openshift
- Onboarding Teams in Openshift
- Hardware and Application Monitoring with Thanos/Prometheus/Grafana.
- Nice to have knowledge of Azure and AWS.
- Knowledge of Ability to integrate into a team to work with developers and engineers.
- Extensive technical know-how (e.g., infrastructure, software development, automation, etc.) is a big plus.
- Understanding how technology can support business and application requirements is highly welcome.
Prague, Czech Republic