Application Support Specialist – Security Engineer
People are the secret that makes Axians redtoo unique. We do our best to satisfy our customers and the same effort we put into our employees. Together through the years we created a warm environment where positive attitude and openness found its own place. Our shared values are what makes us Axians redtoo. We are proud that we are able to create together with passion, put cards on the table fearlessly and at the same time take genuine interest in others, and what is more important we do not take ourselves too seriously. If these touch you, apply.
- Managing StealthAUDIT application, which is an open share scanning and reporting tool. It is being used for scanning 20k devices, mainly Windows servers, but also NetApp NAS, and Sharepoint farms. The application is running on Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and using Microsoft SQL server heavily, so an SQL scripting knowledge would be a plus. Also Microsoft PowerShell scripts are used for managing the host lists, so you will need to know basic powershell scripting as well.
Good to have
- Analytical thinking
- Communicative English.
- Documentation creation / updating (IQ.OQ etc.).
- Powershell scripting is a must.
- Knowledge of Sharepoint environment.
- Knowledge of Windows server administration environment.
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server administration environment.
- Knowledge of HTTP REST API is welcome.
- Workstation / Desktop administration past experience (Win8, Win10).
- Good orientation in MS Event logs.
- Basic of networking.
- Knowledge of in ITIL / Certificate.
- ServiceNow experience is a plus.
- SCOM experiences is a plus.
- Previous experience with support specific application is a plus.
- JIRA & Confluence, experiences with installation and administration is a big plus.
Brno, Czech Republic