We are looking for a developer to support one of our colleagues with crucial implementations in the UNIX/Linux area. The agenda contains three main tasks web development, scripting and coding.
People are the secret that makes Axians redtoo unique. We do our best to satisfy our customers and the same effort we put into our employees. Together through the years we created a warm environment where positive attitude and openness found its own place. Our shared values are what makes us Axians redtoo. We are proud that we are able to create together with passion, put cards on the table fearlessly and at the same time take genuine interest in others, and what is more important we do not take ourselves too seriously. If these touch you, apply.
- Create/Develop website layout/user interface by using standard practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases (SQL).
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our siteWeb development, including risk identification.
- Automatization of processes, easy and repetitive tasks by scripting.
- Improvement of current scripts with the goal to rise effectiveness and update them.
- Coding of particular segments in order to create API that will help create new, better and up to date solution for access management.
Good to have
- Experience with web development at least 3 years.
- web which uses a database, utilizes other APIs, authenticates users etc.
- Excellent documentation ability.
- Scripting / programming / development skills: PowerShell, Python, PHP, Java …
- Ability to work with databases (SQL preferable)
- Knowledge in access management areas.
- Knowledge of Centrify is a plus
- Ability to learn, analyse, work independently.
- General knowledge of Unix systems (AIX, Linux).
- Communicative level of English.
Brno, Czech Republic
Prague, Czech Republic